RXSOL-16-1003-020 is a highly concentrated for extremely high solvency and penetrating capabilities to remove carbonaceous Wetting Emulsifying Agent. Specifically formulated for removal of completely carbon, grease, oil, varnishes and other heavy deposits from diesel engine.
This powerful action is based on a two –Layer mechanism. The top-layer prevents the evaporation of the volatile components in the button-layer. The button –layer removes the deposited substances. This way, the deposits are bind and trapped resulting to complete and safe removal.
CARBON cleaner is very active which eliminates the need for Scrubbing or Brushing which can cause mechanical damages to discs and result in poor performance
For removal of carbon deposits it must be used concentrated ,contained in a steel immersion bath.
SAFETY AND HANDLING:- Completely Avoid contact with eyes as irritation may occur. Do not take internally. In case of contact with eyes, flush eyes immediately and cupiously with clean running water for 15- minutes and seek medical attention.
Depending upon the deposition either concentrated or diluted .If used diluted use 1 part concentrate to 2-10 parts of water to yield a very effective end product. The components and machine parts are then dipped into the solvent / solution for 30 min. to 1 hr. Heavy deposition may need 12-24 hours , parts must be taken out from the bath and washed thoroughly with a high- pressure water supply jet system.
concentrated RXSOL-16-1003-210 is most effective product in its category due to its quick and complete action. can be applied for cleaning of highly soiled components. blocks, gear boxes, pistons, rings, valves, atomizers, pipes, burners, coolers, cylinder heads, injectors, tubes, oil filters , old paint and lacquers )
Non- evaporation prevents loss of chemical.
- Unique chemical formulation with corroision inhibitor
- Non- toxic
- Extends time between cleans.
- Effective removal of STICKER/CARBON DEPOSITS , completely heavy carbon, grease oil, varnish and other deposits as well as old paints, resins and lacquer coatings
- Can be applied by all normal methods.
- Formulated to be very cost effective.
- Does not contain chlorinated hydrocarbons.
- Can be used on all metals & most painted surfaces.
- 100% Active.
- Dries Completely.
- Does not require special feeding equipment for safe application.
- Reduce downtime and maintenance costs.