Brij-35, 30% Solution
Brij 35 Detergent Solutions are stabilized 30% solutions of Brij-35 detergent for use in various protein methods.
The detergent Brij™ 35 is a nonionic polyoxyethylene surfactant that is most frequently used as a component of cell lysis buffers or a surfactant in various HPLC applications. Surfact-Amps Detergent Solutions provide unsurpassed purity, quality and stability. Unlike neat detergents, which are extremely viscous, Surfact-Amps 30% Solutions are easy to pipette and accurately dispense. The surfactant solutions are carefully prepared and packaged under nitrogen in glass ampules or HDPE bottles, ensuring their stability and eliminating the accumulation of peroxides and degradation products.
- Brij 35 – a nonionic detergent for use in various protein methods
- Accurate – 30% detergent solutions in ultrapure water
- Easy-to-use – solutions are simple to dispense and dilute for use
Properties of Brij 35 Detergent:
- Molecular Weight: 1225g
- Detergent Class: Nonionic
- Aggregation Number: 40
- Micelle Molecular Weight: 49,000g
- Critical Micelle Concentration (CMC): 0.09mM (0.011%, w/v)
- Cloud Point: >100°C
- Dialyzable: No