Redkleen RX 400 ( Radiator Flush & Clean) is a non-acidic radiator and cooling system cleaner that effectively cleans in one simple 20-minute operation. Many similar products have to be left in the cooling system for several days, which creates the risk of the user either forgetting or extending the drain and flush time for reasons of convenience. The results can be detrimental and cause expensive, long-term damage to the cooling system and associated components.Redkleen RX 400 ( Radiator Flush & Clean) overcomes this potential risk as the whole cleaning process is completed in one simple operation.
Use Redkleen RX 400 ( Radiator Flush & Clean) as a complete cooling system flush to remove insulating built-up sludge and residue before changing coolant in any cooling system. This procedure will ensure optimum heat transfer and efficiency of the entire cooling system. Whenever draining a cooling system or changing brands of coolant it is always recommended to clean the system with Redkleen RX 400.
Use Redkleen RX 400 before removing a radiator from a vehicle for reconditioning. Clean the entire system with Redkleen RX 400 so when the radiator is reinstalled, the core will not be contaminated with scale and residue from the rest of the system.
Directions for use
Note: Exercise caution when removing radiator caps. Release pressure slowly to avoid scalding.
- Turn on the heater and add required amount of RX 400 to a warm radiator.
- Run the engine for 20 minutes minimum (no longer than 1 hour). Stop the engine and allow it to cool.
- Drain the system by removing the bottom radiator hose or opening the drain cock. Thoroughly flush and rinse out all old coolant. Replace the hose or close the drain cock.
- Add RXSOL 4001 corrosion inhibitor and clean, soft or demineralised water, or
- Where specified, use anti-freeze/anti-boil coolant (such as RXSOL-4004 ultra Coolant).
Start the engine, check for leaks and top up as necessary.
- All cars and light commercials - add 500 ml
- For trucks, tractors and large engines - add 500 ml for every 6 litres (quarts) of cooling system capacity.
Future & Benefit :
- Cleans fast in 20 minutes
- Reduces overheating
- Safe to use with all coolant types
- No pre-mixing
- Neutralises harmful acids
- Reduces mineral scale and sludge
- Liquid easy to use and handle.
Packing : 1, 4, 20 25 Ltrs, 210 Ltrs.
Storage and Handling :
Keep container dry. In case of insufficient ventilation, wear suitable respiratory equipment. If you feel unwell, seek medical attention and show the label when possible. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Keep away from incompatibles such as metals, acids.
Storage: Keep container tightly closed. Keep container in a cool, well-ventilated area.
Physical Properties and Tecnical Specification
|Flash point||:||Not flamable|
|Boiling Point||109 °C|
|Solubility in Water||
Soluble in any ratio
1) Acidic Radiator Cleaner: For Heavy scales and dirt (PH : 1.0 to 3.0) ::: RXSOL-16-2697-025 ( Acidic )
2) Basic Radiator Cleaner (Conditioner): For Light scale and dirt (PH : 9.0 to 12.0) ::: RXSOL-40-4051-025 ( Alkaline )
3) Special Type of Radiator Cleaner in powder form