Refrigerants HFC R407C
Freon 407C is an HFC refrigerant replacement for R-22 in positive displacement systems such as new or existing residential and commercial air-conditioners and heat pumps.
A synthetic HFC refrigerant which is harmless to the ozone layer. The gas is used in a variety of maritime refrigeration applications such as high and medium temperature applications (evaporating temperatures of -25 to +15° C).
Positive displacement equipment:
- new or existing residential and commercial air-conditioners
- new or existing residential and commercial heat pumps
Existing medium-temperature applications
ODP = Ozone Depletion Potential
GWP = Global Warming Potential (IPCC Fourth Assessment Report - AR4)
- All refillable cylinders are inspected prior to refilling.
- Residue refrigerant recovered to prevent environmental damage.
- Content is 100% genuine refrigerant from approved producer.
- Conforms to ARI-700 purity standard.
- Suitable for new systems and retrofits.
- Worldwide compliance
- Assured quality
- Refillable cylinders