RXSOL 666 is surfactant base highly concentrate Product specially designed to clean Tank Container , Cargo Tank which are carrying Heavy Aromatic , hydrocarbon solvent and, natural Latex etc. Rxsol 666 due to strong concentration provides a quick penetration and powerful reaction to remove stubborn hydrocarbon and other organic deposits, from all type of surface. It is ideal Product to Clean Tank container, cargo Tank , latex Surface etc. .
Rxsol 666 is covering 10-12 squire meter are when spraying directly. It is advised to use a solution of 2-5% wash water mixed in the tank to be cleaned. Dose rates and results will vary depending on contamination, the temperature of the cleaning solution, and number of tanks to be cleaned with the solution.
Rxsol 666 can be sprayed neat onto tank surfaces to be cleaned. The contact time should be at least 30 minutes. Bulkheads/walls can be washed down by use of tank washing machines or high pressure cleaning machines. The best result is achieved with warm water. Slops should be constantly stripped from the tank and transferred to a holding tank or pumped ashore to slop tanks.
Rock and Roll method (Cargo Tank)
1. Cleaning of double bottom tanks during voyages.
2. Flush tank with sea water, stripping constantly.
3. After flushing, ensure all suction and discharge valves in the engine room are closed.
4. Dose tank with Rxsol 666 through the sounding pipe or manhole between 0.5 - 1 litre per ton of water, for 75-80% of capacity of tank to be cleaned.
5. Fill tank to 25% capacity with sea water, raise the temperature up to 60°C and maintain this for 24 hours.
6. Discharge and strip tank, flush with sea water, stripping continuously for 2 hours.
To gas-free, fill tank with sea water to overflow through vents and sounding pipes, discharge and strip completely.
• Highly concentrated tank cleaner with quick penetration properties
• The product is biological degradable
• Does not contain nonyl phenol ethoxylates or other estrogenic compounds
• Versatile, can be used for a wide range of applications
• Easy to use by any conventional men
• Can be used for cleaning and gas-freeing of double bottom, Cargo Tank, Tank Container Etc.
• Easy rinse off, leaving clean and oil-free surfaces
• Safe to use on most metal surfaces, painted surfaces and tank coatings
• Economical, very low dosage rates
• Non Flammable
• Remove Light Rust and Rust Stain .
Appearance : Clear to Pale Yellow Liquid
Odour : Charastic
Sp. Gravity 20°C : 1.0 to 1.05
Boiling point >100 °C at 760 mm /Hg
Vapour pressure - not known
Vapour density - not known
Freezing point <0 °C at 760 mm/Hg
Completely soluble in water