RXSOL Train Wash is Concentrated high performance non ionic cleaner formulated to remove traffic film, brake dust, dirt, grease and other similar soil from the bodywork of rail carriages. It is highly effective for both use in Automatic Brush Washes and for manual exterior cleaning.
It is water-soluble, phosphate-free cleaning product specially designed for the exteriors of trains, cars, lorries, tarpaulin covers and other vehicles. Foaming cleaner especially suitable for car- and train-washes and transport companies with cleaning gantries.
Future & Benefit :
- Speed and thoroughness of traffic film removal.
- The low foam characteristics of the product rendering it more compatible and convenient for use with the vigorously agitating brushes of the automatic wash plant.
- The exceptional rinsability characteristics of the product. The clean, bright finish that was left on the surface.”
- High dilution rates (1% for normal soiling) – very economical
- Dilute pH of less than 10 - effluent can be immediately discharged into sewer mains
- Moderate foaming - quick and easy rinsing
- Sequestrants control lime scale and iron stains
- Anti-static agent to leave sheen and reduce dirt build-up
- Non-hazardous according to EU regulation
- Biodegradable materials
- Does not contain NTA, EDTA or HEDTA
RXSOL Train Wash For light soil use at 0.5% (1:200), normal soil, 1% (1:100), heavy soil 2% (1:50).
Automatic Brush Wash
Ensure that the dosing pump has been calibrated for dilution at the appropriate rate. Carry out cleaning as specified by the brush wash manufacturer.
Using a low pressure, apply the appropriate dilution. Start from the lower sections and work up towards the roof. If necessary, agitate the surface with a soft brush to loosen tenacious soiling matter. Rinse off using a high pressure working down from the roof.
RXSOL Train Wash to the appropriate level. Apply the diluted product with a soft brush, start from the lower sections and work up. Let the solution dwell for a few minutes then agitate the surface, work up systematically from the lower sections. Rinse off with clean water, working from above down towards the lower sections
|Surfactant Type||:||Non Ionic|
|Boiling Point||:||100 Deg. C|
|Solubility in water||:||Complete in any ratio|
|Shel Life||:||36 Month date of Mfg|
TRAIN WASH is manufacture in MUMBAI plant and distribute and supply through our various channel partner. We are best supplier of train wash in Chennai, Kandla, Mumbai, JNPT, Visakhapatnam, Kolkata, Haldia, Paradip and DUBAI.